The Policy was last updated on November 20, 2020.
This Policy explains what personal information we collect about you, with whom we share it, and how you can elect in certain situations to not share information with third parties. “Personal Information” refers to information such as name and email that can be used to identify you individually.
We may amend this Policy at any time, and whenever we do so we will notify you by posting a revised version on the Website. If, however, we plan to make a material change in the way we collect, use, or store your personal information, we will provide prior notice on our website, and by email.
You will then have the chance to decide whether or not we will use or disclose your information in that new manner, whether though an “opt-out” procedure or by sending your relationship with us. Such changes will become effective, at the earliest, 30 days after the date of the email notifications.
We ask that minors refrain from using our Service or submitting any personal information to us.
Minors (those under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our Service.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact us at Support@ismailfx.com.
Information We Collect
We will collect the following information about you, which may include non-public personal information:
1. Personal and financial Information you give us as a result of using the Service, such as your address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number, all or part of your Social Security number, bank account online login information, bank account number, and credit/debit card number. Under certain circumstances we will also collect and save information obtained from scanned copies of official identification documents, including your Passport or Drivers’ License.
2. Third party personal information you provide in order for us to facilitate funds transfers, such as your recipient’s full name, physical address, email address, and phone number. However, we will not contact your recipients except as instructed by you or as required to complete a transaction. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided.
3. Information about your usage of the Service, including your transaction history, and how and to whom you use the Service to send or receive money;
4. Information that we lawfully obtain from third parties, such as identity verification services, electronic database services, and credit reporting agencies;
5. Information that we indirectly obtain from you, such as information about the hardware and software you use when accessing the Service, your IP address, and the pages you access on this website, and other websites that you visit prior to accessing the Service.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Ismail FX and our marketing, analytics and risk partners or affiliates. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files.
This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you.
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information.
Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please click here.
We partner with a third party to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Why We Collect Information
We collect Personal and Non-Personal information for the following purposes:
1. To process your transaction.
2. To verify your identity.
3. To collect payment for your use of the Service.
4. To track, improve and personalize our Services, content and advertising
5. To troubleshoot problems with the Service.
6. To comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as those relating to “know-your-customer,” and anti-money laundering requirements.
7. To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service.
8. To create an account connection between your Ismail FX account and a third-party account or platform (such as your online bank account);
9. To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers
10. To collect survey information that will be used to monitor or improve the use of our Service and overall customer satisfaction.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Service. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share Information with Others
Nevertheless, we may share information about you (including nonpublic, personal information) with:
1. Third-party service providers under contract with Ismail FX that help us with our business operations, such as transaction processing, fraud prevention, marketing, market research, and validation of information provided. These third parties are prohibited from using your information for their own separate business purposes.
2. In the event of the sale, acquisition or merger of some or all of our assets, your personal information might be a part of the transferred assets. We shall notify you in the event of such an occurrence, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, by placing a notice on our website.
3. Law enforcement, government officials or other third parties, but only
• In connection with a formal request, subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; and,
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent physical harm or financial loss, report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
4. Other third parties that you consent or direct, which may include you authorizing an account linking for a third-party service, account and/or platform.
• Information that we share with a third-party based on an account connection will be used and disclosed in accordance with the third-party’s privacy practices. Before authorizing an account connection, you should review the privacy notice of any third-party that will gain access to your personal information as part of the account connection.
Access to Your Information
You can access, modify, delete or update your personal information submitted on our Website by logging into your account and changing your preferences, by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within a reasonable timeframe.
Retaining Your Personal Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider (amongst other things):
• obligations and/or retention periods imposed on us by applicable laws and/or our regulators
• the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information
• the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, and
• the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.